You might also like:
- 3 ways systems maximize our lives
- HIV infection on the rise among RP youth, says UN agency
- ‘Nine’ ladies plus Kristen
- Krista up against Team Jinkee
- New talents, segments for ‘SOP’
- Ebdane unveils wealth redistribution platform
- Candidacy filers to come in last few days
- Canteen owner found dead after apparent robbery
- Protesting Mangyans get more support
Learn everything about fashion at the Fashion Institute of Design and Arts
OCT. 16 MARKED THE OPENING OF the Fashion Institute of Design and Arts (FIDA) in Davao, located right in the middle of Juna Subdivision.
The launch saw a cocktail party attended by a mix of Davao glitterati. The school unveiled its lineup of workshops and guest instructors:
Fashion Illustration by Danilo Franco; Pattern Drafting by Aries Lagat, the winner of Project Runway Philippines Season 1; and Modeling, by Marina Benipayo.
The school also offers Fashion Business workshops and Children?s Art Days.
FIDA plans to offer short courses and vocational fashion courses by next year.
FIDA is the brainchild of Christine Munda, a seasoned fashion instructor who has taught in some of the more important fashion schools in the country, and her husband, Gerry Munda, a retired banker.
FIDA does not only cater to the creative side of fashion, but also teaches fashionistas the business side of it.
Aimed at inspiring Davaoeño to truly immerse themselves in all facets of fashion, FIDA says it wants to start a fashion revolution down south.