More News from Philippine Daily Inquirer
’Tis the season for getting all dolled up. As the holidays usually call for some show-stopping looks, here are some red-carpet-worthy frocks for you to sizzle in during this season’s festivities.
- Make a bold entrance in an embellished dress with a sexy thigh-high slit RED sequined slit dress by Michael Leyva
- Inject a ’20s vibe to your look with a fringed floor-sweeping frock RED jersey and ostrich feather dress by Joel Escober
- Keep the jewelry to a minimum if you opt for a fully embellished dress SILVER sequined gown by Eric de los Santos
- Elaborate details make an understated dress in a subdued hue more interesting GRAY metallic
- cage bustier dress by Kaye Morales
- A little lace goes a long way when you’re going for a romantic look BLUE sequined gown with beaded lace back by Arleen Sipat at Azucar
- With just a tweak in styling, a sheer dress can take you from cocktail hour to an evening shindig Deep-V gown with pearls and sequins by Cherry Samuya Veric
Photographs by Paelo Pedrajas
Styling and text by Myrrh Lao To
Model Gabriella of Mercator
Makeup by Carla Avancena
Hairstyle by Bullet Reyes
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94