’Tis the season for getting all dolled up. As the holidays usually call for some show-stopping looks, here are some red-carpet-worthy frocks for you to sizzle in during this season’s festivities.
- Make a bold entrance in an embellished dress with a sexy thigh-high slit RED sequined slit dress by Michael Leyva
- Inject a ’20s vibe to your look with a fringed floor-sweeping frock RED jersey and ostrich feather dress by Joel Escober
- Keep the jewelry to a minimum if you opt for a fully embellished dress SILVER sequined gown by Eric de los Santos
- Elaborate details make an understated dress in a subdued hue more interesting GRAY metallic
- cage bustier dress by Kaye Morales
- A little lace goes a long way when you’re going for a romantic look BLUE sequined gown with beaded lace back by Arleen Sipat at Azucar
- With just a tweak in styling, a sheer dress can take you from cocktail hour to an evening shindig Deep-V gown with pearls and sequins by Cherry Samuya Veric
Photographs by Paelo Pedrajas
Styling and text by Myrrh Lao To
Model Gabriella of Mercator
Makeup by Carla Avancena
Hairstyle by Bullet Reyes
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.