Five easy washi projects
1. WASHI your keyboard. And don’t worry about not being able to figure out which key to press—because washi tapes are slightly translucent, you’ll still be able to see the letters underneath. Or, do what Tatin did – she used the alphabet washi tape to cover the letter keys.
2. Make washi tape magnets. Purchase tearable tape magnets from National Book Store, tear off magnets in the sizes you want, cover them with washi and you’re done!
3. Make an indoor hopscotch area. Miss playing piko? Forget chalk. Turn your bedroom floor into a hopscotch arena using washi tape. And when you’re tired of playing remove the washi tape and use it for something else.
4. Washi tape your nails for a really unique manicure.
5. Washi tape your light switches and prettify your room in an instant.