REG SILVA (@wedgienet)20-something Illustrator, Wedgienet.net
Instagram user since: January 2012
Why she took the plunge: “I wanted to take travel photos with just my iPhone and Instagram. I also wanted to stalk people.”
Gadget of choice: iPhone
What you’ll see on her feed: “Whatever I’m working on, either on my sketchbook or on my computer. Stuff that’s in and around my studio. Basically, my life as an illustrator.”
Favorite Instagram subjects: “Work-in-progress drawings and illustrations, crafts, cute knick-knacks, and occasionally, my cat.”
Favorite filter: “It’s a toss-up between Amaro and Valencia. Amaro gives the picture depth. Valencia flattens out the picture and gives it a clean look.”
Favorite Instagram-related apps: “6×6 for taking square photos, Camera+ and Photoshop Express for editing/cropping, PicFrame for collaging.”
Instagram video—yes or no? “Yes!”
Her five favorite Instagram users:
1. @bonnietsang – She styles her shots and she can create a beautiful photo out of the most mundane situations.
2. @googlygooeys – Their feed is so fun, fresh, and colorful!
3. @thispapership – This husband and wife illustration team has a gorgeous feed of well-thought-out and styled photos of their everyday life as creatives.
4. @hellokris – Kris has a natural eye for photography and a simple, beautiful aesthetic sense.
5. @katieisadaisy – Her feed is so lush and bursting with color and life!
Think your Instagram feed is Super? Follow @inquirersuper on Instagram, tag us in your best photos and you might just be featured in our next Instagram Gallery.