Philippine website launches focused online travel engine
MANILA, Philippines—A Philippine website powered by young and creative professionals who share a love for travel has launched an engine that provides
10 THINGS YOU’LL LOVE
1. One stop go-to site for all travel needs: Flights, Hotels, Experience Packages, and insider information through our Guides section!
2. Search all major airlines at once! tripmoba.com will give you the best option
for your travel needs without searching multiple airlines sites, saving you time and hassle!
3. Great low prices all the time!
4. Philippine travel tax included; so no more queuing at the tax line at the airport.
5. Travel Buddies: tripmoba.com will keep track of and remember your frequent travel buddies. Input information only once and we’ll do the rest
6. Online Chat function means you will get help, without having to lift the phone.
7. Pay for your trips, the most convenient way. Pay with PayPal, credit card, DragonPay, online or over the counter banking, through the ATM, GCash, and more!
8. Keep track of your all past, present, and future travel itineraries in one place! No more frantically searching for flight information.
9. Awesome experience packages that always give great value and unique Philippine travel destinations.
10. Release the blogger in you! Create your own Guides and share your favorite places, experiences, tips, and tricks!
customers easy and stress-free booking and travel experience.
In doing so, tripmoba.com has become the first Philippine site that allows customers to book flights and hotels, purchase unique travel experiences, and share their trip online in just one user interface.
tripmoba.com offers best-priced flights to popular destinations, along with well-curated experience packages, in a simple, efficient, and comprehensive system, a first in Philippine online travel experience.
This site, which was developed by the Philippine based e-commerce company Transnational eGlobal, Inc. (TeGI), a member of Transnational Diversified Group, primarily targets young, upscale professionals in the country—value-conscious and leisure-driven travelers who turn to trips as the best way to unwind.
TeGI President Zaki Delgado says that the site seeks to “preserve a distinct Filipino flavor, but still be identifiable to the international market. We aim to be the go-to site for anyone traveling within, to, or from the Philippines.”
tripmoba.com offers the convenience of planning an entire trip from beginning to end. Users can search for the price and availability of airfares and hotels, as well as make instant reservations and pay online.
Tickets and vouchers can be received simply via email, while the site provides the ultimate insider experience with editor and member-driven guides that recommend destination favorites—sparing users from going to several websites to plan for just one trip.
Throughout their travels, customers will have constant access to their itinerary, as well as an extensive list of restaurants, hot spots, and other activities to try. Users can share their own reviews and recommendations for others.
This constant engagement with customers is a key aspect of what makes tripmoba.com special: Offering well-selected travel experiences that people will remember, talk about, and share.
So #anongtripmo? Visit tripmoba.com and find out!
Originally posted:3:37 pm | Monday, October 21st, 2013
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.