Philippine Daily Inquirer / 06:07 AM November 23, 2013
1. COMPLETE the online Tourist Visa Application Form.
2. Read the terms and conditions of visa service and processing.
3. E-mail scanned clear passport copy and 2” x 2” photo with white background to [email protected]
4. Traveler will receive an e-mail receipt of the application with payment instruction and additional documents, if necessary.
5. E-mail the additional required information and proof of payment to [email protected] (e.g. proof of income, letter of employment, travel authorization, form of guarantee, visas issued by other countries, SEC/DTI certificate for business persons or PRC ID).
6. If the tourist or visit visa is approved, the electronic visa copy shall be e-mailed to the traveler within five working days. Otherwise, the traveler will receive a notice that the application has been rejected or denied.