A tattoo is something I always wished I had the courage to get. When I saw my friend’s Instagram of what seemed like gold tattoos on her wrists, I called her up and learned they were actually gilded temporary tattoos.
I immediately placed an order and when I got it, took a shot of the tattoo and posted it on my Instagram page with the hashtag #obsessed.
Lulu DK’s temporary tattoos in gold and silver look like real jewelry, and actually make your watch and even arm stand out.
For those like me who love to pile on rings, the tattoo is also a great alternative.
I might be overdoing it because even my foot has a gold laurel leaf now, but honestly I haven’t gotten any complaints, only compliments. Sadly I am pale-skinned; I know if I had a tan it would even look better.
They are easy to apply (exactly how you would your kids’ temporary tattoos) and baby oil will get them off. Each tattoo lasts about four to six days. A sheet comes with several designs so use according to your mood and just pile them on.
Hermès’ Absolu scent
Jean-Claude Ellena, perfumer of Hermès, calls himself a writer of smells in his book “Diary of a Nose.” He writes that he revisits existing scents to add depth and a different facet to them.
He calls his studies “simplexity.”
The third chapter in Jour d’Hermès story, Jour d’Hermès Absolu, Ellena says is a “close up… expressing the essence of femininity with flowers and nothing but flowers,” playing with the notes while still keeping the Hermés signature scent.
I love all the scents of Hermés, they’re voluptuous, fresh and seductive. This scent does not disappoint and it will definitely be the one I will purchase after my Jour D’Hermès runs out.
Stephanie Kienle-Gonzalez, sales and marketing head of Philux, has a keen aesthetic not only when it comes to interiors but in her fashion and beauty choices.
She names three of her favorites from Philux’s California Collection which evokes a relaxed and laid-back style, but still with the touch of elegance the brand has always been known for.
The new collection which includes new color finishes and fresh designs is inspired by California living. It will be launched in Rockwell Power Plant Mall this weekend.
Proceeds of this weekend’s trunk show will go to the children of MovED, a foundation that aims to make quality education more accessible to low-income families.
Here are Stephanie’s staples:
1. Avène Trixerat Lotion, a rich unscented moisturizer that keeps skin supple and hydrated. Perfect for sensitive skin.
2. Cetaphil cleanser, a mild cleanser that works for both Mama and baby.
3. Pureology shampoo for everyday hair care.
4. Dior Glow, a great every day lip balm that makes your lips pretty and pink.
5. MAC Kinda Sexy lipstick, my go-to nude.
6. Clinique CC cream, the perfect mix of light coverage tinted moisturizer and sunblock.
7. Revlon eyelash curler for bright eyes on-the-go.
8. A structural blazer which is great for travel.
9. Black slim trousers that can take you from day to night.
10. Nude pumps that go with any outfit.