MANILA, Philippines—Sometimes, not having a credit card can be such a hassle. Not having enough money with you when buying at stores or not being able to make purchases online really makes shopping inconvenient and stressing.
Imagine how irritating shopping can be when you don’t have a card you can use to buy concert tickets or book hotel accommodations with. Having the power to make purchases simpler and more convenient really makes shopping a better experience for anyone. The only problem is, not everyone has access to the kind of power a credit card affords.
Did you know that with a GCash MasterCard, you get to swipe and pay for all of your purchases as if you have a credit card?
GCash MasterCard is a reloadable prepaid card that you can easily use to swipe and pay at your favorite stores, just like your usual credit card! With GCash MasterCard, you can now shop and pay across 33 million MasterCard-accepting establishments, whether it be a restaurant, hotel, or boutique!
What’s more, you can also have all the benefits of GCash, like paying your bills, buying airtime load, sending money, and many more! Shopping just got a whole lot better!
To know more, you can visit http://www.globe.com.ph/gcash/products/gcash-mastercard.
Here’s a quick guide on how the GCash MasterCard works:
As it functions as a prepaid card, you can swipe your GCash MasterCard to buy at your favorite retails store or restaurants.
Where to use:
There are 33 million establishments accepting MasterCard! As long as you see the MasterCard logo, swipe away!
No cash at hand?
Need emergency cash? With your GCash MasterCard, you can withdraw your funds through any ATM across the country, or even abroad!
Where to use:
You can use it in any ATM nationwide or even abroad, as long as you see the MasterCard or Megalink logo!
Convenient and Affordable
1. Get a GCash MasterCard for only P100! Just bring one (1) photo-bearing valid ID and you’re good to go! You will receive the GCash MasterCard with a free Globe/TM SIM and P50 GCash in your wallet, ready to use!
2. There is no maintaining balance required for your GCash MasterCard to remain active. Just load and swipe!
3. There are several options to choose from when funding your GCash MasterCard. You can fund your GCash wallet via Globe Stores, GCash partner outlets (https://mygcash.globe.com.ph/gcashonline/index.php/map). You may also transfer funds via mobile phone banking or online banking transfer.
4. If you wish to check your GCash MasterCard balance, you can view your fund via *143# (using your registered GCash number) or the GCash App, which you can download via the iOS or Android App Store.
5. Security is also not a problem since GCash requires a 4-digit PIN. You will also receive an SMS notification for each transaction you make, whether from swiping your GCash MasterCard or using GCash services.