Christmas is coming. For the certified Starbucks lover, this means one thing: It’s planner season.
Inquirer Lifestyle was the first to see Starbucks’ 2017 planners—and they are pretty awesome. Starbucks also rolled out its holiday merch and menu, and here are our top picks.
1) 2017 Starbucks planners. They come in two designs: coffee stains and blue siren. Both are in weekly format, and available in regular and mini sizes. Check out the add-ons: the zip cloth pouch that can be an all-around kit, erasable pen, Macchiato magnetic bookmark, cute coffee stickers and discount coupons.
“The coffee stain design is inspired by coffee art,” says Starbucks Philippines marketing head Keith Cole. “The blue planner is inspired by the sea, similar to the packaging of the 2016 Starbucks Anniversary Blend.”
Score these planners through the traditional sticker bingo. From Nov. 2, collect 18 stickers by buying nine drinks from the regular menu, and nine drinks from the holiday menu.
2. Holiday drinks. Ah, the kind of mocha we enjoy—Santa Hat Dark Mocha, best had as a Frappucino. It is a decadent dark mocha drink topped with strawberry whipped cream, drizzled with strawberry syrup and a dollop of pointy whipped cream resembling the tip of a Santa Hat.
Returning favorites are Toffee Nut Latte and hot Peppermint Mocha—drinks that signal the Christmas season.
3. Holiday Starbucks cards. These reloadable cards come in four seasonal designs. The snowman, holiday tree and happy holidays greeting card can be had by loading P300; the Red Cup card with a Kraft sleeve carrier is yours for an initial consumable load of P1,000.
4. Christmas Blend Origami. This “personal drip coffee” is a sachet with a single-use filter and ground Arabica beans. Mount it on a cup, pour hot water fresh off the boil and you have a cup of full-bodied, dark-roast goodness. One box contains six sachets. This would make a great gift for your coffee-crazy friends, or your tita who wants freshly brewed coffee, pronto.
5. Polar bear gingerbread cookie. It’s a polar bear with a green scarf! Another sweet holiday treat is the Cranberry Bliss bar with cream cheese icing, dried cranberries, chopped pistachio and white chocolate.
6. Collectible holiday cups. Curl up with a cup of coffee or hot choco in these gorgeous mugs and tumblers. We love the Penguin Mug, the Candy Cane Mug, the Red Fox Tumbler and the Silver Snow Flake Water Bottle.
7. Ornaments and bearistas. Give your Christmas decor a cozy coffee-house feel by incorporating Starbucks tree hangers and cuddly Bearista stuffed toys in winter wear.
Visit starbucks.ph; follow facebook.com/Starbucks
Philippines; @starbucksph on Instagram,