Kuysen partners with top global home brands
It was founded in 1989 by Go Kuysen as the exclusive importer and distributor of more than 30 premium international brands, beginning with Tyrolit, owned by Swarovski from Austria, a leading manufacturer of bonded abrasives.
In a few years, amid the upswing in property development, Kuysen partnered with German sanitary fittings manufacturers Hansgrohe and Duravit to usher in the company’s involvement in the finishing products industry.
For the past 28 years, Kuysen continues to partner with more premium international brands—and from bathroom fixtures, now carries furniture, lighting and home accessories.
Soon, all these brands will be housed in a five-story showroom, the first of its kind in the Philippines.
Among the leading brands:
- Premium Italian furniture maker Porro has come a long way from its roots in Brianza, where, for close to a century, it has been unlocking the intrinsic elegance of wood with the world’s widest selection of wood veneers for bedroom luxury and wardrobe systems.
- Distinguished by its attention to proportion and symmetry, Living Divani emphasizes the aesthetic of continuity. Since its establishment in the early ’70s, Living Divani has grown from a small workshop to a hothouse hosting some of the industry’s top designers.
- Baxter is known for its expertise in luxury leather upholstery. Started in 1989, the brand combines vintage British style and Italian class. It’s for an audience with a preference for the luxurious and the eclectic.
- Noted worldwide for its unique contours since 1956, Ceccotti Collezioni features household design at play. Biomorphic curves and sleek silhouettes add whimsy to function, whether it’s an armchair or a bed, a table or a shelf. It is also sustainably manufactured, using wood in accordance with the life cycle of trees, and supporting environment efforts like recycling, reforestation and reducing energy costs.
- Displayed in over 40 museums worldwide, furniture brand Zanotta is an icon. Among the leaders in Italian industrial design, it’s as renowned for the range of its manufacturing technologies as for its hand workmanship. Having collaborated with over 120 designers from all over the world, Zanotta creates furniture in wood, plastic, leather, steel and glass.
- Paola Lenti is functional eye candy for the outdoors. Blending the natural and the synthetic, Paola Lenti specializes in innovative materials born of rigorous research and funky imagination. Most of its pieces, for instance, are made of an exclusive, patented rope wrought from special weaving techniques.
- Desalto balances elegance with organic contours. Partnered with fabrics in a wide range of colors, textures and materials, steel looks welcoming. From indoor desks and shelving to garden chairs and tables, Desalto combines technical production methods with simplicity.
- Three-decade-old Vibia provides households and offices with inspired illumination. It has a string of awards and 20 collaborative teams of industrial and interior design professionals.
- Slamp has been combining craftsmanship and industrial efficiency since 1994. Manufacturing lamps that are funky yet functional, it turns polycarbonate into something extraordinary, patented as Lentiflex, Cristalflex, Steelflex and Goldflex. It’s a leader in decorative designer lighting.
Since its industrial-design beginnings in 1985, Santa & Cole has emphasized timelessness and serenity in its lightingworks, making its designs appropriate for traditional and modern and contemporary contexts. Santa & Cole lighting has a professional finish that adds character to any space, whether home or office.
Visit www.kuysen.com; e-mail email@example.com.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.