Creating deliciously healthy meals isn’t as difficult as it seems. When you have the right ingredients in your pantry, you can whip up the perfect nutritious meals in no time.
One cooking staple you can always rely on is canned tuna. Apart from the fact that it’s a good source of Protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids, this light ingredient goes well with almost any easy-to-prepare healthy recipes you can think of.
Even when you’re too busy to be in the kitchen, you can easily create sandwiches, salads, pastas, casseroles, and other recipes with canned tuna. With the right choice, you can even make canned tuna meals that are entirely guilt-free.
Yes, it’s possible, especially with the newly launched San Miguel Del Mar Tuna; a premium canned food that’s made from 100% pure tuna with no extenders and no preservatives.
Here are three major reasons why it makes for a perfect meal anytime:
- It’s chunky and tasty
San Miguel Del Mar Tuna offers great value for money at PHP58.00 (SRP) because it has big, juicy and meaty chunks in every can—not to mention it’s tasty.
Plus it comes in two variants: in Vegetable Oil and in Water. The Tuna Chunks in Vegetable Oil variant is highly recommended for juicy and savory gourmet recipes that are easy-to-prepare even at home.
- It’s healthy
Unlike many canned foods that contain excess salt and sugar, San Miguel Del Mar Tuna is all-natural with no extenders and no preservatives. It’s made only from 100% pure and authentic tuna that’s rich in Protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which are good for the heart.
With San Miguel Del Mar Tuna, you get ONLY tuna and none of the fake, artificial ingredients. It’s the real deal. You’re sure what you’re eating is all real. And no preservatives means it won’t increase your risks of blood pressure and heart-related problems.
- It’s easy to buy
When you’re craving for tuna dishes, you can easily buy San Miguel Del Mar Tuna in leading supermarkets nationwide or order it online from all major online shopping channels like Lazada, LazMart, GrabMart, Shopee, and Zalora; or place your orders San Miguel’s THE MALL: https://themall.sanmiguel.com.ph/.
Here are some easy-to-prepare meals you can create with San Miguel Del Mar Tuna:
Tuna Tacos Ingredients:
– 6 pc small flour tortillas or pita bread, lightly warmed or toasted
– 1/2 cup shredded lettuce leaves
– 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
– 1 (100 g) pc tomato, sliced
– 1(185 g) can San Miguel Del Mar Tuna Chunks in Vegetable Oil, drained
Garlic Sauce Ingredients:
– 1/3 cup mayonnaise
– 2 tsp chopped garlic
- To make garlic sauce, mix mayonnaise and garlic then set aside.
- In the center of each flour tortilla, place 1 to 2 tablespoons of lettuce leaves, cucumber slices, tomato slices, and tuna. Drizzle with garlic sauce.
- Fold tortilla to secure filling.
If your Tortilla wraps are from the refrigerator or freezer, here are some heating options to still make them soft and warm:
- Heat in a dry hot pan over medium heat for about 30 seconds on each side,
- Wrap stacked tortillas in paper towel, then wrap in aluminium foil and bake at 300°F about 10 minutes and
- Cover tortillas with a damp paper towel and microwave for 1 minute.
You can come up with your own recipes too. Try San Miguel Del Mar Tuna today!
For more meal ideas using the San Miguel Del Mar Tuna #PureAuthenticTuna, follow the San Miguel Del Mar Tuna page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sanmigueldelmartuna/ and on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sanmigueldelmartuna/