4 soju cocktails to try this weekend
Every Hallyu fan knows the joy of eating samgyupsal with friends – and anybody who loves samgyupsal knows that the Korean experience isn’t complete without soju.
Here are four recipes you can try next time you and your chingus go out for samgyupsal.
One bottle of beer
1) Put one shot glass inside the beer glass.
2) Pour coke into the first shot glass until 2/3 filled.
3) Place another shot glass on top of the first shot glass.
4) Pour Soju into the newly added shot glass.
5) Lastly, pour beer into the whole glass, covering both shot glasses.
2 bottles (100 milliliters) Yakult
7-Up or Sprite
1) Fill a pitcher halfway with ice.
2) Mix soju, Yakult and 7-Up or Sprite.
3) Mix evenly before serving.
Melona Ice Cream Bar (any flavor)
1) Pour ice onto glass.
2) Put the Melona in the glass.
3) Pour Soju into the glass until 1/4 filled.
4) Fill with Chilsung Cider.
5) Stir with the popsickle stick.
Chilled tonic water
1) Cut apples into matchsticks.
2) Mix in apple sticks with soju in a pitcher.
3) Let the mixture chill for at least 30 minutes.
4) Fill glasses with ice.
5) Strain soju into glass then add some apple pieces.
6) Top drinks with tonic and serve with lime wedges.
You can enjoy your samgyupsal and soju cocktails at home while spazzing and watching with your friends your favorite Korean drama or variety show on Viu. JB
Viu Premium (at a special promo price of P30) is now available in your nearest Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuillier, MLhullier, Expresspay, Western Union, Netopia and all Load Central outlets nationwide! Download the app now!
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.