Crystal Bright Whitening System is a laser device which creates precise and controlled micro channels for significant skin lightening and brightening.
It uses MNG (multi-nanosome granulated) technology without any preservatives. While the laser is being delivered to the skin surface, the Crystal Bright serum is being processed at the same time. The nano-size whitening molecules are ready for application. When the laser is done, it ensures maximum penetration deep into the skin to provide significant skin lightening results.
* The fiber-based laser enables users to have stable and more accurate treatments.
* The magnetic tracking system enables speedy treatment by measuring the distance of rolling to obtain exact shots.
* The minimal beam diameter (100um) means no anesthesia and less down time.
* Zero boot technology— no waiting and immediate use
* Dual operating system— easy mode for CDS and
advance mode for precise adjustment of energy levels (1mj/step)
* Optimized procedure: 6 minutes incubating, including lasing time
* Compact and ergonomic hand-piece design based on minimalism
* Intuitive and innovative TUI (Transparent Touch User Interface)
How comfortable is the treatment?
The Crystal Bright system has been designed to maximize comfort levels; the fast procedure delivers the laser energy through extremely small micro-beams ensuring that the treatment will be easily tolerated with or without anesthesia.
How long is the downtime?
There is almost no downtime after treatment. You can return to your daily activities immediately.
How many treatments will you need?
Best results are achieved by completing a regimen of 3 to 8 treatments. However, your physician will recommend what is best for your skin and treatment goals.
How long before you see results?
Many patients see results quickly, within a few days. But your skin will continue to repair and renew over many weeks.
“Most of all, after the Crystal Bright procedure, patients do not have any problem with wearing makeup, washing their face and going out. They don’t need to take time off or set an appointment for the procedure… So, working women are very happy with it.” —Nah-Kyung Noh, MD, South Korea
The Crystal Bright ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the most effective mix of ingredients. Physicians are thus able to better control the treatment results to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
The Aivee Clinic at The Fort, 2/F, Forbestown Center, Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City; tel. 4033245, 4031982.
The Aivee Clinic Alabang, 2/F, Commercenter, Corporate City Alabang, Muntinlupa City; tel. 8221546.
The Aivee Clinic SM Mega Fashion Hall, 5/L, Building D, SM Mega Fashion Hall, Megamall, Mandaluyong City; tel. 6424833.