Solo travel is great, but nothing beats experiencing the highs and lows of traveling with your best friends in tow. When was the last time you all went on a trip together anyway?
If you’re thinking of heading up North in the near future, now would be a good time to tag your BFFs along. Here are 10 good reasons you should:
1. As a group, you can do things you probably wouldn’t have done without each other—including getting thrown 10 meters up in the air by a giant swing.
2. If that’s the case, perhaps it would be best to save those ribs and roasted chicken for later. The pigging out can wait. (Or not.)
3. Something spontaneous is bound to happen—like that one time you all decided to take on a 180-meter roller coaster zipline—that will make a great story in the future.
4. You can take long walks together, be it on land or above ground, and talk about anything under the sun.
5. And if the whole day isn’t enough, you can always continue the conversation in the pale moonlight.
6. After all, it’s much easier to glide through life’s challenges with your BFFs by your side.
7. Besides, who else would take your picture when Mother Nature decides to give you the perfect backdrop?
8. Sure, your friendship will take a few bumps along the way, but that’s perfectly normal.
9. At the end of the day, the people who encourage you to take a leap will also catch you when you fall.
10. Traveling with best friends is like hitting the bull’s eye on the very first try—it just works, you know?
If you’re looking to experience all of these, the best place to go would be Sandbox in Alviera, Porac, Pampanga.
Starting this December, Sandbox will extend operations until 9 p.m. on weekends, which means more time for fun in the sand!
Besides the rides and amenities, Sandbox is packed with new offerings, from food stalls (El Pedro Cubano, Monster Milkshake, and Morgan’s) to performances from some of the country’s most popular OPM bands (December 3, 9, and 17).
Here’s the best part: Those who are planning to bring their little ones along can also hang out at Li’l People—an air-conditioned indoor playground for children who are too small for the rides.
Now go give your besties a call and plan a trip to Sandbox this month! Follow Alviera PH on Facebook and Instagram to know more. ADVT