Bali beauty blogger dies of electrocution | Lifestyle.INQ

OCTOBER 27, 2022

beauty blogger
SCREENGRAB FROM Rini Cesillia's Instagram account
beauty blogger
SCREENGRAB FROM Rini Cesillia’s Instagram account

JAKARTA—South Denpasar Police said the cause of death of a beauty blogger, Rini Cesillia, 26, was electrocution from a broken water heater.

The hose channeled water and electricity, which killed Rini.

South Denpasar Police chief Adj. Comr. Aris Purwanto said his team, assisted by officers from state utility company PLN, was investigating the problem with the water heater.

“The victim died from a broken water heater,” Aris said as quoted by on Wednesday.

PLN found problems in the wiring that supplied electricity to the water heater: the electricity current flowed with the water, which is extremely dangerous.

Rini, originally from West Jakarta and known through her blog, was found dead holding the shower handle in her bathroom on Tuesday at 1 p.m. local time. She suffered from burns on her chest.


Family of 5 die of electrocution in their Pangasinan house
Man removing tarpaulins in Cebu gets electrocuted
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.

Subscribe to our daily newsletter

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.