Hey there! We’d like to let you know that INQUIRER.net and InqPOP! might receive a share of sales from the links on this article. Hope you like the products we suggest!
It’s Father’s Day this Sunday! And like what we did for Mother’s Day last month, we also picked out practical gift ideas that your dad will surely appreciate. Check them out:
1. For the golfer dad, here’s a set of novelty golf balls that gets an A+ in creativity:
Get it here.
2. For dads who are big Walking Dead fans, a funny t-shirt to flaunt his fandom:
3. For the corporate dads, here’s a classy leather bag they’d approve of:
4. For the new dad who’s still in the getting-the-hang-of-it stage, a polyester bag that can hold all the baby essentials:
5. For the sporty dads who play basketball with their kids or friends, this New Balance sneakers:
6. For the culinary dad with a flair for all things food-related, a practical and sturdy pressure cooker:
7. For the automotive-obsessed dad who swears he doesn’t love his ride more than his own children, a portable high pressure car washer to help him in his weekly car-washing routine:
8. For the techie dad constantly on his phone/tablet, a powerbank to make sure his gadgets don’t run out of juice while he’s on the go:
9. For the adventure junkie dad who takes about a thousand photos on every trip, an action camera that’s a whole lot easier to lug around than his dslr:
10. For the handy-man dad, a 3-layer metal toolbox to organize all his thingamajigs and finally give his workspace some semblance of order: