The value of living in well-planned and sustainable cities underpins many urban dwellers’ decision to buy a property within the metro. Apart from modern conveniences and benefits, they also promote health, wellness, and productivity in innovative ways, now and for future generations. Here are the five advantages of living within a carefully-designed city center:
- Be able to commune with nature. Careful urban planning considers the environment foremost in its design. Apart from respecting and preserving nature, generous, green spaces also boost peoples’ wellness and well-being. Jogging, cycling, picnicking, or simply breathing in fresh air at a spacious park are some of the activities that rejuvenate the mind and spirit.
- Stay connected wherever you may be. Interconnectedness and walkability are typically at the heart of structurally sound city centers. A network of strategic walkways and pedestrian lanes, as well as underground road networks make it easy for people and vehicles to navigate around the development. Ideally, there should also be linkages to transit centres at major thoroughfares that make it more convenient for urban dwellers to reach other key destinations around Metro Manila.
- Choose from a variety of lifestyle choices. Progressive city centers feature retail al frescos that provide a sundry of lifestyle options to choose from. Whether it’s a premium dining experience at a new bar, restaurant, or cafe, or at the more familiar comfort food joint, there would certainly be something for every craving and discerning palate. More than the food finds, there are also commercial and leisure hubs where people can enjoy weeknights or weekends with friends and family.
- Be future-ready. Some real estate developers thoughtfully infuse cutting-edge features into the design of their master-planned developments to let people cope more efficiently with the evolving needs of the times. Greenfield District in Mandaluyong City, for one, boasts of future-ready homes and buildings, as all infrastructure within the community are embedded with the state-of-the-art Fibre-to-the-Home (FTTH) technology. The FTTH framework provides unparalleled internet connectivity for everyone within the community and even remote home automation for residents of the District.
- Thrive in a progressive business, leisure and residential capital. A property within a progressive and sustainable city center benefits both present and future homeowners as they increase in value over time. For instance, one of the sophisticated condominium developments at Greenfield District, Twin Oaks Place, combines the conveniences of modern city living, the perks of innovation, a variety of lifestyle hubs to choose from, and a vibrant cosmopolitan culture that makes one’s pace of life invigorating. Moreover, Greenfield District is continuously evolving, with its booming office sector and other planned developments, while still staunchly devoting a large portion of its 15-hectare land solely for expansive, green spaces. The construction of the second residential tower of Twin Oaks Place is currently ongoing and is expected to be turned over in 2018.
As more and more homebuyers seek a fully connected and balanced lifestyle within a progressive, nature-rich environment, many of today’s leading developers such as Greenfield Development Corporation, the developer of Greenfield District, have been working towards the vision of creating more carefully-planned city centers that can last through the next generations. ADVT