Four-star carrier Philippine Airlines enables its passengers to bid not only for a business class upgrade but also for the New Premium Economy class inflight experience.
Bidding your way for a flight upgrade comes in easy steps:
- Log on to https://www.philippineairlines.com/mypalupgrade
- Check your eligibility by clicking the Upgrade Nowbutton.
- Make an offer at least 36 hours before your scheduled flight by choosing within the minimum and maximum amount you wish to offer, per person, for each flight segment.
- Enter your credit card details and a valid email address. Note: You will receive an acknowledgement email containing the details of your offer. Should you change your mind, you can modify or cancel at least 36 hours before your departure.
- Should you ‘win’ the bid and are successfully upgraded, PAL will charge your credit card with the offer amount and communicate with you via email. Make sure to check your email 24 hours before your flight to find out if your bid won.
Passengers can bid for a Premium Economy Class Upgrade for flights between Manila and Honolulu, Sydney, Melbourne, Haneda, Narita, Osaka.
Upgrades from Economy to Economy Plus are available for flights between Manila and Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh, Doha, Kuwait. Upgrades from Economy to Economy Plus apply to select domestic routes.
Winning bidders will get to experience the perks of the upgrade such as premium seats inside an exclusive cabin, priority check-in and boarding, next-level entertainment on bigger screens and enhanced meal options. /jpv