Inside, it was madness. People ran after newly opened boxes, dug through piles and piles of footwear in search of the right size, and crammed pair after pair of Crocs into their bags, as if they were competing in the shopping Olympics.
And who can blame them? The discounts were enormous—with some as high as 90%.
The sale is ongoing until tomorrow—and if you want to go Croc-crazy and emerge triumphant, here are some tips you might want to keep in mind.
2. Bring a small and light purse. You need to save your energy for lugging your purchases around the tent.
3. Keep your hands free—you’ll need them for digging through the boxes.
4. Bring backup. Invite friends and family members to go with you. Not only will you have more fun shopping with them, you’ll have someone to chat with while queuing up.
6. Wear shoes that are easy to take off so trying on is a breeze.
7. Bring a book. Or your iPod. Or iPad. Just make sure you bring something to entertain yourself—you’ll need it when you join the throngs of people lined up to pay for their purchases.