We count the ways to say ‘I love you’ this Valentine’s Day with luxurious experiences only from Solaire
Gift of time
Indulge your loved ones in some much-appreciated quality time through Solaire’s “King and Queen of Hearts” accommodation package.
It is inclusive of buffet breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (age 6 and below) at Fresh; complimentary access to the Fitness Center as well as Wet and Dry Sauna; complimentary K-Park voucher with a 4-hour pass for children below 12 years old; plus a bottle of champagne and chocolates. Prior reservation is required and is subject to availability.
Another way to make your date extra special is to enjoy activities that will delight and excite all senses. Solaire’s dining outlets have crafted special themed menus to fall in love with this February.
- Oasis Garden Café offers a curated a la carte menu plus a delightful Valentine’s-themed Afternoon Tea set perfect for a romantic start to an evening of surprises.
- The multi-award-winning Finestra Italian Steakhouse offers an exceptional 5-course menu and live music. Enjoy the playful tastes and textures of the caviar crostini, burrata with black truffle, and the veal ravioli pasta. For your mains, you can choose between the melt-in-your-mouth braised Wagyu or roasted Atlantic halibut, then cap off a wonderful dining experience with a decadent raspberry cremeaux with Grand Marnier gel and champagne sorbet.
- Red Lantern offers a delightful Valentine’s a la carte menu and Dim Sum lunch buffet inspired by oriental traditions. Revel in the rich flavors of Chinese cuisine – from sweet and savory to zesty and fiery for an exhilarating culinary experience with your special someone.
- For those who have a penchant for seafood, Yakumi’s artful take on Japanese dishes also makes use of the freshest, premium ingredients starting with its appetizers – soft roe tempura with green tea salt, Kaiseki featuring sushi, prawn, oysters, and eel. Entrees include a variety of sashimi with freshly-grated wasabi, soft raw chawanmushi with soy-marinated grilled salmon and edamame puree; grilled US ribeye beef; and crab with shimeji mushroom with mixed rice, and red miso soup. Complete your meal with some sweet and tangy raspberry cremeaux with Grand Marnier gel and champagne sorbet.
- Indulge in various options at Fresh with its abundant selection of dishes that will impress you and your date. Savor mouthwatering carvings of slow-roasted bone-in Prim ribs, excellent assortment of seafood options, an array of authentic Asian dishes and Western flavors, to mouthwatering desserts.
- Bring out your fiery side with Waterside’s Latin-inspired dishes and a generous selection of platters to keep you and your special someone satisfied. Treat yourself to the Fideuá Seafood Paella, Meat, or Surf and Turf platters for a wonderful burst of flavors. Making the evening more memorable are performances from the Philippines’ top theatre performers in “Love Takes Two” featuring David Ezra, Gian Magdangal, Carla Laforteza, and Shiela Valderama.
Make your Valentine’s extraordinary and celebrate your love under the stars at Solaire.
For more information and reservations, please call 8888 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit https://solaireresort.com.