Picture yourself momentarily leaving the hustle and bustle of city life and entering a calm state of mind brought about by the relaxing sounds and scenery of the sea, sun, and sand, with your favorite drink in hand.
Sounds like a dreamy summer getaway, indeed! Well just our luck as the country’s favorite one-stop shop family and home improvement retailer, MR.DIY, may just be able to make that summer vacation happen for some of its lucky shoppers!
MR.D.I.Y. is the largest home improvement retailer with more than 2,000 stores across Southeast Asia including Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Cambodia, India, and Europe in Turkey and Spain. The home improvement retailer has dedicated itself to making a positive difference in the lives of its valued customers by offering convenience at all its stores nationwide.
The “Right Kind of Budol” shop is adding more to this positive difference for its customers by setting its sights on bringing 12 people to an all-expense paid summer getaway to beautiful Bohol via MR.DIY’s Summerific Flyaway Promo, where winners will get a chance to feel the wind on their face at the iconic Chocolate Hills, reconnect with their Filipino heritage at Baclayon Church, cruise at Loboc River, or just plain chill by the Panglao beach side! You just need to join—here’s how:
- From March 10 to April 30, shop at any MR.DIY branch and spend a minimum of 500-peso, single-receipt purchase on any item/s. The receipt must reflect your purchase within the promo period of March 10-April 30 only to qualify as a single entry.
- Scan the QR code in the poster found in this article. On the web form, complete your name and details.
- Upload a photo of your receipt in the form.
- This is very important: Keep your receipt! This will be your proof of purchase, and will be used to verify your entry.
Each lucky winner stands a chance to win the following:
- Paid roundtrip airline tickets from Manila to Bohol and back
- A 3D2N stay at MR.DIY’s arranged accommodations, with daily breakfast & full board meals
- A one-day Bohol countryside tour to the Chocolate Hills, to Loboc River for a river cruise / lunch, and more!
- Inclusive of Roundtrip airport transfer
- Travel insurance
- A MR.DIY shopping spree!
Three (3) groups of (4) winners will be announced via raffle draw on May 14, 2023, 4PM. Every 500-peso receipt within the contest period is an entry so shop more to increase your chances of winning!* See full mechanics and FAQ here.**
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-162349