MANILA, Philippines—What do you look forward to after a hard day at work?
When you step out of your office after 6 p.m., you may instantly long for the company of friends or a relaxing stay at the spa, but most of the time, pending reports, extra assignments and errands from the office make those plans impossible.
Canon Marketing (Philippines) Inc. believes that professionals have more to look forward to after a regular day at the office and launched their “Life after 6” campaign which aims to achieve just that.
Jose Abelardo Bolima, Canon Marketing (Philippines) Inc.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group and Regional Operations Director, said that they wanted to make work simpler for their clients so that they may be able to enjoy after getting off work.
Marketing Supervisor for Canon Marketing (Philippines) Inc.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group Angelo Barrameda said they wanted to show to clients how easy work can be with their new range of business solutions. The solutions were designed to cut on costs and create a working environment wherein employees and executives experience less stress.
Alan Chng, Canon Marketing (Philippines) Inc.’s president and CEO, said that they were working to provide more than just high-quality equipment but also envisioned to transform “the way people work in order to create more leisure time for a healthier, more productive workforce, which translates to productivity.”
The solutions would enable clients to have a “more efficient workflow in the office,” said Bolima, who urged clients to invite them over to “analyze their workflow and come up with the right solutions.”
Bolima zeroed in on printing costs which companies wanted to lower, saying that with their new offerings, clients would be able to secure printers and track printers’ users. “Our machines are also cloud ready so our clients can access their files through the Internet. They not only save on servers but also on storage,” explained Bolima.
To assist clients produce a highly productive yet comfortable work environment, Canon Business Imaging Solutions introduced several new machines:
– iR Adavance C5051, a new multifunction copier, was built with a user-friendly interface for quick one-touch functionality and performance. The machine’s users may fashion a ‘quick menu’ to suit their business needs. The copier instantly edits scanned documents, can print from just about anywhere in the office, and is also equipped with a tutorial menu.
The iR Advance C5051 converts files and can easily share them across multiple destinations.
– imageFORMULA P-150, a portable document reader/scanner has USB power and plug-and-scan capabilities. It can deliver high-resolution black and white, grayscale, and colored outputs of up to 600dpi.
Outputs are also delivered quickly at 15ppm/30ipm with the imageFORMULA P-150. It can also scan documents front and back simultaneously at 15ppm/30ipm for black and white, and quick 10ppm/20ipm for color.
– The imageCLASSMF8350cdn and Laser Shot LBP9100Cdn can both deliver high-resolution outputs while cutting on energy consumption. The printers are ideal for small and medium businesses.
While the imageCLASSMF8350cdn, a 4-in-1 device that prints, copies, scans, and faxes documents; produces prints in just eight seconds, the Laser Shot LBP9100Cdn, a high-performance color laser printer, features on-demand fixing technology for less warm-up time.
Both printers are work-ready, offering clients quick, easy printing for SMBs.
– The large format printer, imagePROGRAF Ipf750, designed to produce CAD/GIS, posters, and business documents, can support a five-color ink system, print size up to 36 inches, as well as an accounting function that tracks the printer’s output and usage.
– imagePRESS C7010VP on the other hand delivers exceptional image quality, high productivity and reliability.