Five easy washi projects
All you need is a roll or two
More News from Pam Pastor
More News from Philippine Daily Inquirer
1. WASHI your keyboard. And don’t worry about not being able to figure out which key to press—because washi tapes are slightly translucent, you’ll still be able to see the letters underneath. Or, do what Tatin did – she used the alphabet washi tape to cover the letter keys.
2. Make washi tape magnets. Purchase tearable tape magnets from National Book Store, tear off magnets in the sizes you want, cover them with washi and you’re done!
3. Make an indoor hopscotch area. Miss playing piko? Forget chalk. Turn your bedroom floor into a hopscotch arena using washi tape. And when you’re tired of playing remove the washi tape and use it for something else.
4. Washi tape your nails for a really unique manicure.
5. Washi tape your light switches and prettify your room in an instant.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94