You can’t deal with anything half-heartedly, and then expect to do well. The same applies to hypertension. You can’t just shrug it off, ignore the risks and hope for hypertension to go away.
An alarming number of Filipinos are now more prone to risks of cardiac shocks: 75% of hypertensive patients adhere to strict regimen and dieting, while the other 25% hypertensive patients don’t bother at all, even if they are very much aware that these indications can lead to more serious cases such as stroke, heart attack or heart failure, blindness, and amputation. With lifestyle getting fast-paced, and highly stress-prone, will you still take these things for granted?
Your trusted ally in health, ATC Healthcare, has been promoting its food supplement, the ATC Coenzyme Q10, also known as the Heart Energizer, to improve the heart’s power to pump more blood by lowering the blood viscosity or thickness, normalizing heart function and blood pressure. Care for your heart first, stop ignoring the risks, it’s time to “heart” your life. With ATC Coenzyme Q10, you’re in good heart.
ATC Coenzyme Q10 is priced at P18.00 per capsule and is available in all leading drugstores nationwide. We recommend one capsule with warm water before every meal. For more tips on how to take good care of your heart, like ATC Coenzyme Q10 on Facebook. ADVT