Unique food presentations can always be a fun challenge. For a picnic feel, try this easy and economical idea to serve fruit, cookies or any dry food. This guarantees not only cheap but also tasteful dining, and an easy clean-up after.
All you’ll need are ordinary paper plates or fancy printed ones, as well as ribbon or string, paper clips, ruler, pencil or pen and a pair of scissors
- Draw a square at the center of your paper plate.
- Cut to each center point.
- Fold each side of the paper plate along the line.
- Secure the sides up using paper clips.
- Tie your ribbon or string around snugly.
6. Remove the paper clips.