Here’s a quick change for accent throw pillows that might need a new look, or have to match the theme of a party you’re hosting. This no-sew easy-breezy technique will immediately transform your surroundings.
This will also look great when added to the throw pillow compositions you have on your bed; the pretty knot will lend a dreamy and romantic look to your bedscape. You can also make use of terry cloth material as an outdoor accent for your pool lounge chairs.
1. Old discolored throw pillows
2. A complementing fabric of your choice to match your room’s interiors. You will need to cut the fabric to a length that’s enough to wrap around the throw pillow. In this DIY activity, we used a 14×14-inch throw pillow. We used two yards of fabric.
3. Lay the fabric on a flat surface and position the throw pillow in the middle.
4. Wrap the fabric around the throw pillow. On the long sides, fold the fabric to form peaks on each end.
5. Fold each side over toward the center of the pillow, making sure ends meet. Tie a knot to secure.
6. Finish off your throw pillow groupings with a new look.