While sorting through your stored Christmas décor, it’s not unusual to come across some that have missing or broken parts or just seem too tired to ever be brought out of hiding.
This candleholder which sadly lost its glass vitrine has found new purpose this holiday season. You may find inspiration to come up with something similar with your own old treasures.
1. We found and cleaned up this pair of hammered tin candleholders from Pottery Barn whose glass vitrines had cracked.
2. We flipped it over so that the base is now the top. Happily, the flat base is wide so it can accommodate décor.
3. We layered the two candleholders to create a tiered stand and glued them together using a glue gun.
4. We resurrected old, festive silk flowers and Christmas balls and created an arrangement by composing the flowers and balls. Once we were satisfied with their positions, we glued the flowers and balls on the surface of each level.
5. Voila! A holiday-theme tiered centerpiece, great for any tabletop or as a buffet centerpiece. You can use fresh fruits as well. This makes for an interesting conversation piece or even as a great gift.