I’m always on the lookout for good foundation and now have a couple of fave brands. It is important to me that the foundation feels light on my skin, especially since the weather has been so erratic lately.
My go-to brand is Chanel’s Perfection Lumière since it is easy to apply, spreads easily but provides just the right amount of coverage.
Now Chanel has Perfection Lumière Velvet, a lightweight second-skin foundation that naturally smoothens and evens out discoloration and dull complexion with a luminous, velvety matte finish.
I love to put on makeup and I think I’m rather good at it, but the secret is to have a great foundation. That way, you don’t even have to pile on too much blush.
Chanel’s Perfection Lumière Velvet gives amazing skin quality that will make the user look younger and radiant. The result is visibly flawless complexion, diminished pores and amazing
Normally, I like one or two pieces in a collection but I love Chanel’s new, very wearable offerings. If you need to replenish some of your makeup, I suggest giving the brand’s new products a go-see. You’ll definitely need at least one.
Balancing one’s life as one of Cura V’s owners and being a mother seems like an easy job for Trish Calma. Here are 10 products that help her look chic all day.
1. Bobbi Brown BB cream SPF 35: This product evens out my skin color well—it’s light, spreads nicely and protects me from the sun.
2. Etude House Face Conditioning Cream: I apply this before I put on my BB cream; it keeps my skin moisturized all day.
3. Dr. Perricone Cold Plasma: It stinks like hell but works wonders on my skin especially when I have itchy spots, rashes and small pimples.
4. St. Ives Vanilla Butter Shower Cream: This has been a staple since I first started using shower creams and gels. I love the light vanilla scent and how my skin feels after my shower. I don’t need to apply too much lotion.
5. Malin+Goetz Neroli Hand and Body Lotion: This, for me, is the perfect body lotion—it’s light, dries fast, smells like light baby cologne, and works really well to moisturize my skin.
6. Hermès Un Jardin En Méditerranée EDT: My all-time favorite eau de toilette. I find the scent sophisticated and modern. A few spritzes in the morning last all day, too.
7. Denenes: This scent is the only one that my two kids use. I love smelling it all throughout the day because it reminds me of them. My husband and I use this cologne, too, before going to bed and on weekends.
8. Alexander Wang Marion bag: I love his modern take on this petite shoulder bag. I also like the rose gold hardware and black pebbled leather combination.
9. Casadei blade heel pumps: This pair is super high but it makes your legs look sexy and it feels sturdy because of the blade heel.
10. Cartier Tank Watch Leather Bracelet: This is a timeless and elegant watch that can be worn with jeans during the day and with a cocktail dress at night.
Main visual: Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet foundation gives life to your skin