I love to travel although packing is a whole different story.
But after getting Francis Kurkdjian’s Globe Trotter travel case, I have been inspired to fulfill my long overdue project of fixing my travel toiletry kit.
Kurkdjian is a perfume maker who journeyed 25,000 miles around the world last year; the times spent waiting for flights, not to mention jet lag, led him to create a beautiful, convenient travel accessory for his scents in future trips.
This was how Globe Trotter, a precious zinc case for perfumes, was born. It can hold 11 ml (0.37 fl. oz) of Kurkdjian scents in a unique sculptural travel spray.
Designed for carrying in one’s hand, the Globe Trotter has become a hot accessory.
Refills for the travel spray cases are sold in packs of three and are available in Aqua Universalis, Aqua Universalis Forte, Aqua Vitae, APOM Pour Femme, APOM Homme, Lumière Noire
Pour Femme, Lumière Noire Homme, Amyris Pour Femme, Amyris Homme, OUD, OUD Cashmere Mood, OUD Silk Mood and OUD Velvet Mood.
My love affair with Francis Kurkdjian’s Aqua Universalis has been going on for a long time, but now I am ready to try his other scents.
I think being able to fit all scents in a travel kit is brilliant. It means I can bring different scents to match my different moods when I travel—luxury on its own.
The Globe Trotter case itself is to-die-for. I bring it along every day because it fits in my small satchel and I am just too happy to carry around an amazing array of scents in stunning packaging in my bag everywhere I go.
Designer’s fave items
Fashion designer Charina Sarte always looks like she is ready for a photo-op. Here are 10 things she loves.
1. “SK Deep Surge is my everyday moisturizer. I love its brightening effect. It gives my skin a certain glow.
2. “Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner is definitely a fave. It has the most gorgeous smell that I look forward to when I bathe.
3. “Tom Ford Neroli Portofino is my everyday scent. It’s fresh and invigorating. I never leave home without spraying it.
4. “Diorshow Mascara is an essential part of my makeup routine. I can skip most of my eye makeup with amazing lashes.
5. “Benefit Browzings is also an essential. It’s easy to use and has the most natural effect for that no-makeup look.
6. “Nars Blush in Taos is my day and night go-to shade. It gives me a natural flush that lifts my face.
7. “Acca Kappa body lotion always keeps my skin supple. Crazy about the smell as well.
8. “Statement shoes. I am a shoe girl. Need I say more?
9. “Leather jacket. Best cover-up for anything. It makes everything look cool.
10. “LBD. Give the girl the right dress and she can conquer the world!”