Other scientific studies of Oskar Estebany’s healing powers were later conducted by Sr. Justa Smith, a biochemist at Rosary Hill College, Buffalo, New York.
The studies focused on speeding up biochemical reactions of enzymes, which Estebany was able to do. Dolores Krieger, a nursing instructor at New York University, had 16 patients treated with laying of hands for 15 minutes, three times a day over a six-day period.
The patients showed an increase of 1.2 grams of hemoglobin per 100 cc of blood. The patients who did not receive the treatment had no increase in their hemoglobin levels.
American psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Benor, whom I personally met in California and in London, has examined the extensive literature on healing, and found more than 100 carefully and thoroughly conducted experiments exploring the effects of healing forces. Over three-fourths of these experiments showed positive effects.
A person may not even be aware of his strong healing power, and yet the results can be dramatic. A well-known cardiologist, for example, once told me the following story, which he couldn’t explain:
“A woman patient came to me for consultation about her heart. I noticed that she had a visible goiter growing on her neck. Jokingly I asked her, ‘Would you like me to remove that goiter of yours?’ Of course she said yes. So I placed my right hand lightly on her neck for maybe less than three minutes. Afterward, when I looked at the goiter, it had become smaller by more than half its original size, to my great surprise and astonishment.”
“Now,” he asked me, “can you explain to me how that happened?”
I said the answer is very simple. “You have a very strong electromagnetic energy or chi. I can feel that energy every time I come near you. This energy is inborn or natural to you. You don’t have to do anything to make it work. It is there whether you know it or not. Because of your strong magnetic energy, you can melt various growths in the body, not only goiter.”
He looked at me with disbelief. “Really?” he said.
This mysterious healing force, despite its being called by various names in different countries of the world, has the following similar characteristics or properties, according to Mary Coddington in her book “In Search of the Healing Energy.”(Published by Warner Books Inc., New York):
1. It can heal.
2. It penetrates everything.
3. It accompanies solar rays.
4. It has properties similar to other types of energy, but is a distinct force unto itself.
5. It possesses polarity and can be reflected by mirrors.
6. It emanates from the human body and has been especially detectable at the fingertips and eyes.
7. It can be conducted by such media as metal wires and silk threads.
8. It can be stored inside inanimate materials such as water, wood and stone.
9. It can fluctuate with weather conditions (and I may add, with the emotional state of the healer).
10. It can be controlled by the mind.
11. It can cause things to happen at a distance, and enters into the dynamics of many paranormal phenomena.
12. It can be used for good and evil. (In other words, it can either heal or cause illness.)
In the end, we may not know exactly what this mysterious, invisible healing energy is, and why some individuals have more of it than others, but there is absolutely no doubt that it exists and, if properly used, can benefit suffering mankind.
Attend my next seminar on Soul mates, Karma and Reincarnation on March 22, from 1 to 7 p.m. at Rm. 308 Prince Plaza I, Legaspi St., Greenbelt, Makati City. Call tel. nos. 8107245 or 0908-3537885.
For information on seminars, public lectures, consultancy, past life hypnotic regression, call 8107245 or e-mail email@example.com.